11/18/13

Oh Deer

Well, its getting to the point in the year where I start to live in cozy sweaters at all times even though it has thankfully remained unseasonably warm here in Colorado so far.  We have had two small sprinklings of snow, but it has continued to hover in the 50s still on average and I sure wouldn't mind if it decided to stay like this!  It means I get to wear my sweaters, but not always layer my heavy down coat on top whenever I leave the house.
Outfit Details: Deer Sweater - c/o Oasap // Skirt - c/o Oasap // Flats - thrifted //
  Socks & Scarf - Target

I received this amazing deer sweater in the mail last week from Oasap, and as R can attest, I have rarely wanted to take it off since.  While I am usually hesitant to get "one size fits most" clothing online, this sweater turned out super cozy with a comfortable slouchy fit and a pretty sequined deer adorning the front!
    Anyway, I am pretty excited about the upcoming few weeks.  One week from today my whole family will be here at the same time for the first time ever!  My brother has visited me before, and my parents have visited a few times, but never at the same time.  We rented a house up in Breckenridge for Thanksgiving and R, his mom, and our family friends are joining us up there.  I can't believe how close it is now & I'm so excited!  Are you guys starting to think about Thanksgiving and holiday plans yet?
Have a great start to your week!
xo Hannah

18 comments:

  1. This sweater is adorable!! I love the deer on it, definitely that time of year for sure. I am living in sweaters lately too. Love this one over the skirt with the knee high socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute deer sweater! Enjoy all the time with your family, that's great that you can all be together! Holidays are the greatest :)
    -Kait

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look cozy & effortlessly put together, m'dear! Love the plaid flats and knee highs, especially! :)

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! That sounds like it will be an epic Thanksgiving :)

    I do like this look- the knee highs, the sweater and snuggly scarf all seem very not-so-warm-weather lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this outfit is perfect - from head to toe! I absolutely love your sweater and your knee-high socks look great! Hope you have a wonderful visit with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute sweater girl! And I am so pumped for the holidays (listening to Christmas music as I type). I leave next week to spend a few days in Michigan and I can't wait! Then I'll be back again 2 weeks later for the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, sweater weather is the best! I love the one you're wearing, and it looks super cute with the knee socks!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love sweaters...and that deer sweater is adorable! I love how you styled it!

    ~Vicki
    decked out in ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree 50s & sunny is perfect! Enough of a chill for layers but not so cold you have to cover them up with bulky gear. This does seem like the perfect sweater to live in. I'm so excited for you to have your fam visit! My mom just came down last weekend from Oregon so my in-laws came for the weekend too. Our Thanksgiving plans are pretty mellow, but staying in Breckenridge sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sweater is so adorable. I love the deer embellishment. You look lovely. Enjoy your week. x/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you look so lovely! I absolutely love that jumper, so cute with the red skirt!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hannah. That sweater. Is perfect. Dang, it's not even Thanksgiving yet and you're getting me into the Christmas spirit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sweater is perfect and I love the color of your knee highs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sweater is perfect, I agree wholeheartedly! I love the slouchiness of this outfit...if that makes any sense. I've been really into wearing bigger sweaters with skirts too lately...so darn comfy, right? Your plans for Thanksgiving sound like so much fun. I cannot wait for it to be here already!
    xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, this outfit is so perfect for the season! I love the deer sweater with your cute red skirt :)

    Enter to win a $50 or $30 coupon to Oasap!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete