11/1/13

Color Roundup: RED IS BEST!

Hello & happy Friday!
I'd like to introduce you guys to a new series I am going to start on the blog called Color Roundup.  Do you ever get sad that there are so many photos and memories stuck in the history of your blog archive, or long forgotten in a folder on your laptop? Well basically, this series is going to be a throwback to some favorite outfits from the past, but organized by color. since that's pretty much my favorite way to organize anything!  So without further adieu, I present to you the color RED!
     
   
   
   
   

Red and blue actually won out for the most frequent colors worn on my blog, which is funny because neither of them our my favorite color.  That said, I really do enjoy wearing the color red as the main color of an outfit, as well as adding it as an accent color to more mellow looks.  And since its Friday, I thought I would also share a favorite find that's also red:

 
I have this darling sweater from Persunmall in Navy, and since its a favorite of mine, I really want the red version now too! I think it would look adorable paired with this fun heart ring, a pair of dark denim, a cozy scarf, and a pair of saddle shoes!

Do you have any red items on your wishlist right now?
Have a wonderful weekend!
xo Hannah

16 comments:

  1. Ummm… SO many items on my wish list right now as I'm on a little spending freeze. Love this idea for a series- it's so fun to see your past outfits and be reminded of some cute styling ideas! I'm wearing your amazing dress today- so in love with it! :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the idea of a colour roundup!! You look gorgeous in red, loving all these looks and I want that heart ring!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun new series! The red is bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look really great in red! I especially love the first look--bicycle-as-accessory suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a fun idea! It's fun seeing red worn throughout the seasons, not to mention how great of a colour it looks on you (tied with green). I'm excited for some more colour roundups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is SUCH a great idea for a post series Hannah! I think about that too, so many old posts that of course readers don't have hours to just scroll through them all, even me when I stalk your blog so much. You have some adorable outfits in here that I hadn't seen before. Love seeing red styled for diff seasons as well. and it's a great color on you! what is your fav. color btw?
    Cuddly Cacti
    Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in red especially the dress in #11! The sweater at the bottom is cute!

    I actually got into the habit of NOT buying or wearing red clothing while I had red hair haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these outfits, I love it! Especially the dress you paired with the black tights and black ankle boots :)

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of the vibrant reds. They make me feel so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! I love those brown/red oxford shoes :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many great red outfits/pieces! I especially like that hat with the red ribbon :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't wear red very often but these outfits are awesome. My favourite is the red gingham dress - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love red it's so eyecatching! I especially love that red sweatshirt you're wearing with the embroidered flowers!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea for a post, you give me courage to wear more of this color! :)

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love red too, and it seems like its a flattering color on everyone!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute, cute idea Hannah! and yes I get bummed that there are soooo many pictures on my computer that may not come in handy again! you look great in red, especially with that blonde hair...that you have...sometimes :)

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete