11/22/13

Color Roundup: GREEN

Forest green, mint, emerald, and turquoise greens, I love them all! When asked my favorite color, green has been my reply for as long as I can remember.  So without further adieu, here are a few ways I have worn my favorite color on the blog in the past!
  
  
  
   
   
Hooray for Friday! I have already been to the post office to ship off orders, have a nice large vanilla latte sitting in front of me, and have a bunch of cute vintage lined up to shoot!  I even ironed it all last night instead, which is nothing short of a miracle! Usually I am trying to get everything ready to shoot while watching the best daylight quickly fade away, always racing against light and time! Even if you are not shooting product photos, I am sure most bloggers can relate with trying to shoot outfit photos when its now completely dark by 4:30pm!
     Anyway, I will be spending this weekend getting ready for Thanksgiving and the arrival of my house guests (my parents and brother) on Monday!  Have a wonderful weekend!
xo Hannah

8 comments:

  1. In essense, green is the color of life, in love with all it's shades. I've got to say you have a great sense of style and all your outfits are so lively and chic! You look so so pretty:) Nevertheless, my favourite outfit of you is that light green plaid dress paired with floral crown)) All photographs are lovely, though:)
    Have a fabulous time!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexandra for such a sweet comment! :)

      Delete
  2. So many gorgeous outfit combinations. I actually have always shied away from wearing green - but seeing these photos definitely inspire me to try again!
    Emma Deer ♥ Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green is the best! Looks great on you. Especially the amazing green gingham! :)

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad life seems to be treating you right <3

    You look great in all shades of green, but that deep, dark green is really, especially gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove green! Mint is my favorite color at the moment. All these shades look really good on you :) & that last skirt fits you like a dream!

    It's interesting to hear about your shop work, because I'm thinking about copying you and Marlen and making one of my own! It's a bit of a daunting prospect, though, and I'm not sure if it'd be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonya,
      I think you should totally try opening a shop of your own! It teaches you a ton about business, you can earn a bit of cash on the side, and its a great creative outlet! Etsy shops are totally free to open too so you really have nothing to lose. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)
      xo Hannah

      Delete
  6. ah, soo many amazing colors :) green and purple are my favorite colors! I love that green overall style dress

    ReplyDelete