11/15/13

Color Roundup: BLUE

It's Friday, so that means another color roundup!  Though blue does not make the favorite color list for me, I found that it was by far the most worn color looking back at old posts.  From turquoise to navy, here are a few of the ways I have worn blue over the last few years.  Which are your favorites?
  
    
    
  
   
Anyway, do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend?  Tomorrow I am headed to a Colorado Avalanche (hockey) game with R and his co-workers for a kind of office night out, which should be fun! I have only been to one Avs game before, but since dating R for the past almost three years, I have definitely come to appreciate the game more.  While I still don't usually understand most of whats going on, the games are always exciting!  He's an avid Flyers fan, but its still fun to go out and support your local teams once in awhile.  Plus anything that involves beards and beer is okay with me! ;)
Have a great weekend!
xo Hannah

7 comments:

  1. Blue is such a great color on you, darling!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hockey, it's such a fun sport to watch! Have fun at the game!
    You look so good in every colour hey? Kind of not fair but whatevs. Love all the shades of blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great in a blouse + shorts! Classy but casual :) I also wear a lot of blue, despite not feeling passionate about the color. Funny how that happens, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh all photos/outfits are adorable!!!

    Come check out my blog,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/11/midnight-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like to pick favorites, but I luuuuuhve that outfit with the light blue long sleeve top and white details. Mmm mm good~

    also beards. YES. BEARDS ROCK.

    Also I know what you mean about being wary buying tights on the Internet. *___* I'm like 5'7" which isn't super tall but these STILL have wiggle room... which is strange, but great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many cute blue things! and seeing a post like this really makes me think how big your wardrobe must be! i have a pretty extensive one myself but i'm getting a bit envious!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete