2/13/14

Valentines Shop Inspiration

Just wanted to share a few of my favorite Valentine - hued items from the shop! It's been awhile since I have done a shop update here anyway! The link to each items is below the image :)





And while its too late to actually order any of these for Valentines day tomorrow, a lot of these poppy toned dresses are great for the (hopefully) quickly approaching spring!  You can use code VDAY20 at checkout for 20% off your order total from now through Monday February 17th.

XO hannah

2 comments:

  1. so many gorgeous items in your shop, as usual Hannah!! i think my fav will always be that dress on the top left, but i love the floral jumper & corduroy one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really really love the hot pink long sleeve mini...so much that I really want to order it...but I am trying so hard not to spend $$ on clothes right now because I have a huge credit card bill coming up! ugh! well, it's beautiful. so many great picks in your shop, as usual!

    ♥ perfectly PRIYA

    ReplyDelete