2/24/14

Southwest Prep

Hi guys, hope everyone had a good weekend!  I spent mine outside as much as possibly while the weather has been a little bit nicer, and R even got me to play hockey with him!  Recently we went to Sports Authority to buy some fun sports equipment like a soccer ball, frisbee, etc., to try and motivate us to get our butts off the couch more often if there is a chance to go outside for a little bit.  So far its been working, and we head over to this little field across from his apartment on weekends.
Outfit Details: Tan S.W. Blouse - Vintage, for sale in the shop here! // Skirt & Purse- thrifted // Sunnies - gift from Mom // Shoes - Vintage, for sale in the shop here! // Tights & Faux Leather Jacket- Target

     As for the outfit, there's definitely a mix between a southwestern and preppy vibe going on here.  The vintage shirt, which is for sale in the shop along with the shoes, has such a cool geometric embroidering on it.  And it was even nice enough to warrant wearing sunglasses yesterday! Anyway, its Monday so I better hop back to it! 
xo Hannah

15 comments:

  1. Loving the little details on that top, they make it so much more fun! (I'm a sucker for details)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, your sunglasses are awesome - and they fit so well with the rest of the outfit. I really love them.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Commenting on the blog, I am impressed!! :)
      Thank you Alyce!

      Delete
  4. Ugh, sports >.< More power to you, though! I keep meaning to get more exercise but I hate it so much. . . Love the mixed preppy/southwest vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rocking this preppy vibe, I always looks so awkward when I try to go preppy, but I love it on you. This skirt is really gorgeous, love the colours.
    And that's awesome that you guys played some hockey to get in some exercise :) That's definitely the funnest way to do it
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it is looking for pretty and spring-ish there! Good on you for trying to get out and about more! Also- green is a great color for you; that skirt looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is absolutely adorable. Love it :) I wish I had people to play sports with haha. Sounds like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for being able to be outside again! Even if it's just for a little until it gets cold again, bahahaha. I have been enjoying a few days of biking myself. :) Your shirt is so sweet, Hannah, and I love how your collar matches your skirt perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look. The jacket totally completes it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job getting outside and being active! I love your bag and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What awesome shoes! I love the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Southwest Prep" is the perfect description of this outfit- I love it! Park days sound really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. playing sports w/ your sig. o can be so fun! there are a few games Jonny and I really love playing together, especially racquetball. anyway, this outfit might be just perfection, everything. so funny to see this and then all the snow now too!

    ReplyDelete