2/21/14

Friday's Favorite Finds {Vol. 9}

This week flew by! Thank goodness for holiday Mondays and short weeks! Here are a few of my current favorite finds from around the internet & happy Friday!

I have been really into super low key style lately, and love that a few of my favorite bloggers seem to be embracing casualness too!  Jessi nailed her fancy sweats look and I love Kalee's blue jeans and a blouse with her carhartt hat!

This article is called "31 Grilled Cheeses That Are Better Than A Boyfriend".  I think that's all I need to say about that. Your welcome.

These portraits of the world's most remote tribes by photographer Jimmy Nelson are so beautiful!

Love at First Bite.  Sounds about right! Extra appropriate since R and I celebrate Valentines Day a week ago with a heart shaped pizza :)

Even though I already have pretty sneakers, these minty numbers from Heidi Klum's collection for New Balance sure are calling my name pretty loudly!

I love looking at inspiring home office spaces and hope to one day have a bit more space of my own to be able to create in! You can find these two (and the links) on my newly started home office pinterest board!

Have a great weekend!
xo Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Why are these posts so satisfying? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you're killing me with those grilled cheese recipes!!!! I LOVE grilled cheese! And I love that chalkboard wall too but I wouldn't be able to write on it so beautifully haha. Thanks for the feature! :) You're the best!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that article! hahah and i love the shoes - great inspo loved this post!

    Have a lovely week,
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete