2/10/14

Emerald Bow Tie

Hello Monday, fancy seeing you here so quickly.  These pictures were actually taken back in December right before I left for Hawaii, when the snow was lightly speckled here and there instead of plastered in a permanent blanket across the landscape.
Outfit Details: Sweater - thrifted // Blouse - c/o Persunmall // Flats - Urban Outfitters

Anyway, this has pretty much been my winter uniform working from home.  An oversized sweater layered over a blouse with jeans or leggings.  Its the most comfortable thing other than sitting in my flannel pjs all day, which trust me, is quite tempting!  This blouse from persunmall is one of my favorites for layering because it has a cute little bow tie attached that peaks through at the neck.

Keeping this short as I have a case of the Mondays AND just spilled my whole cup of coffee on my desk.  At least its Valentines Day on Friday and there's a long weekend! Have a good week!
xo Hannah

12 comments:

  1. So darling Hannah! Funny, this has been pretty much my at home uniform too! I only wish I had those shoes though! Totally shoe envy going on...wish I could have found them at our UO.

    And yes, I've had the case of the Mondays as well. I'm chalking it up to the never-ending dumping of snow on our town. Send me some of your Colorado sunshine lady! :-) xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater! Such a great color. And the bow tie is adorable!
    That's my winter uniform too, although I don't wear a blouse under the sweater, ha ha.
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous background for photos! And I am beyond relieved there's a long weekend coming at the end of this week - I need the time away from work desperately.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, absolutely love your shoes and the little bow is so pretty.
    And what a gorgeous landscape to make these pictures in.
    Enjoy your week, and your long weekend!
    Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate that!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny and snowy, how beautiful!
    Ahah sounds like you're clumsy like me when it comes to spilling coffee... Last time I accidentally did that I was at work, had to clean floor and desk - chaotic.^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bow tie is adorable, such a cute twist on your outfit! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, spilling coffee is the worst! Especially on a Monday. You look cozy, and I especially love your little bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you were leaving for Hawaii at just the right time, with all that cold weather! I just found your blog, and I like what I see. :) Thank you for sharing!

    Allison Katelyn @ http://SimpleSilverLinings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable. I love those shoes so much, and the third shot is incredibly beautiful! /Madison :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute look, you're defo showing that bow tie who is boss! It is so easy to fall into the trap of wearing your pjs at home, especially when its cold and cuddly weather. I find if I get dressed and ready for the day even though Im staying at home, I get a lot more done.

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My winter uniform as well! I'd be lost without my sweaters and denim!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely casual outfit! Love the bow tie too!


    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete