10/14/13

Berry Red

Hello hello!
    I am going to keep this short and sweet today.  Just a simple outfit I wore to stay warm and cozy last weekend. And to demonstrate my tree climbing abilities.
Outfit Details: Sweater - Vintage, for sale in the shop here! //  Shoes - vintage // 
Pants & Scarf - Target // Sunnies - Lulu*s // Plaid Shirt - unsure
    
 I am trying to fill the shop with a bunch of cute and cozy sweaters including the one you see here.  Lately I have been all about comfort.  I have been ditching my favorite dresses in exchange for pants with comfortable layers on top.  I had  a bit of a health scare this weekend and I am completely fine now but I am trying to take it easy! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
xo Hannah

13 comments:

  1. I am the exact same way about sweaters. I realized a month or so that I didn't have any straight up sweaters (cardigans all day but no sweaters!) so I went and bought, well, way too many.
    e m m a ▼ d e e r

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny pictures! I like your sweater.
    xoxo

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tree climbing abilities, Miss! And I love the red and the layers and the everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first pic is my favorite you've ever posted! get some rest & stay comfy!
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Health scares are the worst, I am glad to hear you're okay!!! This is a wonderful cozy look for hanging out and relaxing. Love that sweater :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look ready for the cold weather.

    Glad things are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun post! Love the plaid sticking out. And those sunnies are just perfect for you! :)

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, that sweater is just so cute - so perfect for fall!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do look super cozy :) And I like the combination of ultra-comfy sweater with chic sunglasses--unexpected and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are recovered from the stress of your health scare and taking it easy - you certainly look cosy and relaxed xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. im jealous of your climbing skills (i've got chicken arms over here)
    2. your sunnies collection is amazing
    3. i've felt myself go for the comfy things lately too. it seems my patience with anything frilly and high maintenance has gone out the window :/

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sweater is ADORABLE! And so cute that you climbed a tree for these photos!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. that sweater is so legit seasonal i love it! i'm all about cozy right now too. love you climbing the tree!
    Cuddly Cacti
    Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete