9/12/14

It's All Yellow

You guys its COLD. Like it apparently snowed near us this morning. And rainy. And may I point out that it was in the 90s during the day last weekend?  At least its Friday!
Outfit Details:
Mustard Jeans - Rue 21 (on sale!)
Cutout Booties - DSW (similar)
Grey Top - H&M
Sunnies - Zero UV
Necklaces - gift / vintage

I wore this out to grab a few beers at a local brewery (Lefthand) and eat Thai food with R and his sister while she was in town.  The mustard pants (or jeggings as the tag read - what an awful term) are new from an outlet store while we were driving home from the mountains.  And jeggings or not, they're super comfortable (and apparently on sale now)!  I paired it with a cozy sweater I picked up last month that I've been waiting for the cooler weather to wear.

Anyway, more exciting shop things happening, as I was asked to start selling my vintage in a local salon in my new town!  It will be my first in-person vintage location and I'm busy getting a collection together to bring over next week! Hurray!
Have a great weekend!
xo Hannah
p.s. Do any of you guys use rewardstyle with your blogs?  I am just getting started with it and if you have any tips or want to tell me about your experience with it, I'd much appreciate it in the comments! :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow that is some crazy weather! I love your jeans! I've been wanting to wear colored jeans this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked the perfect backdrop for these pics- love the yellow pants with the wildflowers! That's so crazy that it's been that cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this outfit.. it looks so cozy! I love jeggings when I want the comfort of leggings without the 'lazy' look to it XD

    It's so awesome you get to sell your vintage at a salon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... it snowed here. On the bright side the kids loved it- lots of snowmen at recess- and it melted quick. Sure hope it isn't another winter like the last though...

    Moving on to the outfit- YOU LOOK FABULOUS. I love this. Somehow a bit modern but still classic.

    Also- how cool is it that you'll have a physical space for selling vintage?! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yellow pants with the matching yellow frames on your glasses. And congratulations on getting the opportunity to sell your vintage at the salon, how great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! I love how your pants match the flowers!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shade of yellow on you, perfect with your backdrop of course :) And where oh where did you get that cute bra, if I may ask?! lol Hope your new business venture goes well, I'm positive it will! :)

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely cool look! You look so fierce, especially in the first shot. I love the sleeves of the sweater, and it looks comfy and flattering layered over the bra top. I adore the pops of yellow, too!

    Congrats on the deal with the local shop! I'm glad to hear about the many exciting things that are happening in your life right now :)

    ~Isabella
    adventuresinhel.blogspot.fi 

    ReplyDelete