It feels exciting to finally have a seasons worth of blog posts to look back on. To welcome the official start of fall, I decided to go through my photo archives to find some of my favorite looks from last fall! Sometimes it is easy to forget that having a "style" blog isn't about just outfits though. Each one of these photos evokes such great memories from when the photo was taken. I can still see who I was with, where we ate, what we saw, and even what kind of mood I was in for each and every one of these.
Here are a few things I am looking forward to with the new season:
1. Cozy sweaters
2. Colorful socks and tights
3. A mountain drive to see all of the changing leaves
4. Pumpkin ales and seasonal beers
5. Starting to work my vintage shop full time and preparing for the holiday season
6. Flannel sheets and blanket layers
7. My sweet foster kitty Pookie hopefully finding the best home ever!
8. The colors burgundy, burnt orange, cobalt blue, and mustard yellow.
9. Perhaps a visit from my parents!
10. R's birthday!
What are you looking forward to?