7/30/15

Mountain Hiatus

Hi guys!  Sorry for the brief hiatus there, I've been hanging out with my family who was here visiting for the past week.  I didn't really plan to take a break from everything, but it turned out being really nice to disconnect for awhile.

Outfit Details:
Vtg Denim Dress -for sale in the shop here!
Denim Blouse - Target
Plaid Shirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Minnetonka

On Friday we took a little roadtrip into the mountains to stay in a family friend's house near Vail, which was beautiful! A much needed relaxing few days spent hiking, eating and drinking, and spending time with family and friends.  I had my mom snap these quickly before we headed out on our last day, but besides these I really didn't even take my camera out of its case! Now its back to reality while trying to figure out how to make the most of the last month of summer!
xo Hannah

7 comments:

  1. Your style is so cute!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaks are always nice as is time with family! Welcome back! Love the plaid in this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great time with your family. Looking great as always!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that looks like such a lovely place to visit. Hope you had a wonderful time spent with family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with a little blogging break! I'm on one myself while I'm in Florida with my grandma for a sewing workshop. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great time with your family! And what a beautiful location! Loving your fun outfit too!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A break in the mountains is always a good thing. Glad you had family time and hope you feel good getting back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete