12/16/13

Floral + Chambray

A new week and a few snaps from a snowy day last weekend.  The snow makes even the most ordinary landscapes look a little more magical, but I'm happy its finally melting and its been a bit warmer here for the sake of my frozen limbs!

Outfit Details: Chambray Shirt - c/o American Apparel // Shoes - vintage // Pants - Marshalls // 
Beanie - Nixon via Swell // Cardigan - Target // Necklace - c/o Oasap

The reality is finally setting in that this week is my last full week home before I leave for Hawaii.  Its going to be chock full of gift wrapping and keeping up with shop orders!  And of course many annoying trips to the post office, which is the absolutely worst this time of year! I really need to get me a working printer and start printing postage from home.

As for the outfit, I've had these pants for quite some time but I'm not sure if they've ever made it on the blog.  But since I've been loving separates/ pants way more than my usual dresses lately, these needed to make an appearance!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
xo Hannah
p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway for $50 credit to my vintage shop over on Selective Potential! :)

13 comments:

  1. These pants are super cute. Love how you paired them with the chambray top and boots. Hope you have lots of fun in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in that hat! I love seeing your Christmas in Hawaii photos, they always have me wishing for another Hawaiian vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral jeans and the touches of yellow! So cheery :) And the snowy backdrop is, as you said, magical. Good luck with all the busy stuff before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, must be getting excited for Hawaii?

    How did that tradition start? Your family lives in NJ, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat is so cute! I love how it looks with those pants- I really need some fun, printed pants! I'm excited to get peeks at your Hawaii trip because blogging is great for living vicariously through others :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo cute!! I absolutely love these pants and how you styled them for a colder day. I am insanely jealous you're going to Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh brrrrr, where are your gloves, girl?! ;) Look at all that beautiful snow! I always get awfully inspired by snow because we're lucky to see it once every two years. Why, I dreamt of snow last night... twas magical. :D

    I adore that necklace and your cutecute beanie. Lookin' sharp, Miss Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the combination of floral and chambray. You are so adorable. The snow makes for such pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants are just so adorable! I love the floral print!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh this outfit is so cute! I love posts with pants especially florals :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little hat is adorable! You look so ready for the cold weather!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete