That's what my Celestial Seasonings tea just told me, which goes very nicely with this blog post! Just wanted to share a few things I would like to accomplish weekend. I figure if I publish them in writing on the internet for all to see, maybe it is more likely that they will actually get done! I am so excited for the weekend. The most important thing on my list is to relax and get lots of sleep! This has been a very tiring week, and I need some major R&R. That said, I also want to spend my waking hours very productively. Now that I am a little bit more settled into my new room, I am on a major crafting and DIY kick, especially when it comes to room organization and decorating. So here is my DIY to do list for the weekend:
1. Make these ADORABLE mini bacon and egg treats. All you need is white chocolate chips, M&Ms, and pretzel sticks! (source below)
2. Finish making my necklace rack from a cool piece of wood I found. I am trying to figure out the best way to attach it to the wall now! Photos to come.
3. Convert a very ugly vintage painting in a gold frame into a new earring display using mesh and paint!
5. Learn how to sew! My brandy new sewing machine arrived yesterday, so I am going to practice some basic stitching and figure out how my machine works. I found a great starter tutorial here.
6. Figure out something to do with all of the large branches I have collected. I am thinking spray paint, and perhaps some white lights.
Do any of you have any fun weekend projects to complete? I will share my results later! Have a terrific weekend!