I love when I get to see other people's rooms on their blogs and their decorating taste, so I thought I would give a little peak into mine! I will follow shortly with a few pictures of the house I live in currently too. I moved into this room about 4 months ago, and it took me weeks to find the perfect comforter! The walls of the room are light yellow and the blinds are lavender, so its a kind of difficult color palate to work with. Anyway, at the beginning of this week I decided i already need a break from the comforter combination I chose, much to my wallet's dismay! Also, I am completely broke, so I really did not have much choice in spending very little on redecorating. But, I spent the week thrifting (<-- note, my blog does not think that is a word?!) and I managed to completely change the look of my room for under $30! So excited. I will start with the before picture, which I loved as well, but it was a little to bright and dorm like for what I am looking for now:
Old comfort and sheet set. Yay college?
New bed things!
So the things I already had were:
- Grey Comforter (Target)
- White flannel sheet set with leaf design (Home Goods)
- Hanging White Lantern (Home Goods)
- Black wire mini lanterns (Target)
- Yellow throw blanket (thrifted, $2.99)
- Two white lacey throw pillows (thrifted $3.99)
- Mason jars (thrifted, $1.99)
- Vintage Yellow floral pillowcases (thrifted, $1.99)
- Yellow Fuzzy Ruffle pillow (Home Goods $14.99)