3/23/15

King Street

Hi guys!  I'm really trying to keep up with everything but it's been tough!  Which is why I am still on my photos from my trip to Charleston a few weeks back...
Outfit Details
Sweater - Target
Blouse - c/o Oasap
Pants - Macys - on sale!
Sneakers - H&M
Sunnies- street market in Italy

Now can you see why R and I are thinking about moving here?! These were taken in the historic downtown area on a day where we just walked exploring for miles and miles.  SO many pretty buildings! The main shopping street, King Street, shuts down to car traffic on every first Sunday of the month and all of the shops and restaurants bring their merchandise outside.  We just happened to catch the first Sunday on a beautiful sunny day.  We went to brunch at Hominy Grill (yum), strolled King Street, explored an old cemetery, and even took a horse and carriage ride!

Also, I dyed my hair light turquoise, which I will post more about soon!
xo Hannah

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- your new job sounds so interesting! I can't wait to hear more about it! Loving your turquoise hair too- the fun color bug bit me and you are definitely one of the reasons :) Looks like such a fun city- are you guys leaning towards a big move??

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love oak trees with Spanish Moss! Those historic houses are amazing!!!!!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a neat town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! These pictures are awesome!! I am really hoping to visit Charleston soon, I've only heard good things! I wonder if you've made your decision about moving? Hope it was a fun trip, either way!

    Love your glam sweatshirt, also- you are so fearless when dying your hair! It totally IS mermaid hair now, I wish I could pull that off, but I'm too worried about ever bleaching my hair and idk if color would show up in my super dark hair otherwise.

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited Charleston in February and it was cold and rainy! Much different from these photos. I love the backdrop of Rainbow Row and I'm digging that sweater!

    ReplyDelete