3/30/15

Pineapple + Joggers

Monday, I'm ready for ya! Well kind of...  I did start my day by leaving the house with my pants on inside out.  Luckily it was only to do a little volunteer work feeding a local group of outdoor kitties and I don't think they cared much.  Actually, I am sitting here and they are still inside out, which I will probably forget about and will accidentally leave the house again like this.  


Outfit Details:
Checkered Joggers - Macy's (on sale!)
Pineapple Blouse - Target
Glasses - c/o Firmoo
Shoes - thrifted

Here's an outfit I wore last week.  I love wearing these jogger style pants lately because they're easily dressed up or down and they are so comfy.  If you're interested in trying a pair, I got these on sale from Macy's and they have a pretty cute selection of prints right now!

I am sad the beautiful weekend is gone.  I met up with some of my best guy friends from high school in Denver Friday night and then had a relaxing rest of the weekend, and the weather was unbeatable. Hope you guys are having a great start to your week!
xo Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! I am liking your hair also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those comfy pants! I've been looking for some similar but everytime I try them on they look so unflattering. These look good on you! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete