3/17/15

Irish Tartan

A blogger without a green post lined up for St. Patrick's Day, what a travesty! But hey, I'm wearing tartan and that can be Irish so I'm going with it.
Outfit Details:
Plaid Jumper - Vintage - for sale in the shop here!
Venice Beach Shirt - Ross
Tote- Baggu

These are the first group of photos taking on our trip to Charleston, SC last week at the beautiful Folly Beach.  The weather forecast before we left called for cooler weather with rain so we were not prepared for the beautiful sunny beach days we actually got!

Anyway, off to work on my taxes, work on the shop, and prepare for a new job I start tomorrow! Hope you guys have a fun St. Patrick's day (though not as fun sounding as mine, right)?!
xo Hannah

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet look! I love this on you. Nice background of the shots too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you two think of Charleston?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beach looks like so much fun... don't you love exploring underneth piers?! Might I inquire if that tartan dress is available? Ha ha! I love it!!!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete