3/27/15

Mermaid Hair + Red Floral

Hi guys! It's Friday and its warm and sunny, so ya can't beat that!  Well I guess if it were Saturday and warm and sunny that would definitely beat it, but hey we're almost there...
Outfit Details
Dress - Vintage - for sale in the shop here!
Purse - Vintage
Sandals - gifted
Hair - Arctic Fox in Aquamarine

As most of you probably already saw last week on instagram, my hair is now aqua! Its so fun wearing one of my all time favorite colors on my head and scaring all the grandmas at the grocery store (and R.)  Its not permanent and will wash out over the next month or so.  Even though its not for everyone, I love it and I've had so much fun getting a little more daring with my looks and personal style over the past few years of blogging, because seriously if you can, why not?  If any of you guys are interested I used Arctic Fox hair dye in Aquamarine, and diluted it with their Arctic Mist color and about a cup of white conditioner to get a more pastel aqua.  The dye itself is vegan and non-damaging to your hair and best of all, 15% of their profits go to animal welfare programs.  It is the best of all of the dyes that I have tried so far, and I would highly recommend Arctic Fox to anyone!  If you have any questions about the process, I would be happy to try and help in the comment section!
     Anyway, two of my friends from high school are in town for some snowboarding, and I'm so excited to meet up with them in Denver tonight!  Happy Friday & I hope you guys have an amazing weekend!
xo Hannah

12 comments:

  1. lovely look, I like the bag :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was my moms and I *may* have stole it from her ;)

      Delete
  2. Love your hair and love the bag! I wish my hair was cooperative enough to let me dye it as often as I wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This dye is actually free of harmful chemicals so it actually made my hair feel better! :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I love this mermaid hair trend that I keep seeing! Honestly - it looks great on you! I don't know if I would ever actually change my hair because I love the colour it is now, but you're definitely tempting me ;)

    And I love this floral dress! The color and shape are both great.

    x Kathryn
    Through the Thicket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay your hair looks so good!!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. And also having a new hair color makes your wardrobe feel brand new because everything will look different. Case in point? This beautiful orange dress with your new aqua hair. This color combo is too DYE for. ;)

    -Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooooo! I just love the mermaid hairs! It goes well with your bright floral dress as well! I've always wanted to add color to the bottom of my hair but I'm so scared!!! It totally looks so cool on you girl!!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love aqua + red so this dress with your hair is absolutely perfect! I can't believe how well yours holds the color without bleaching! You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete