1/20/14

Tropical Cutouts

Here comes the hardest Hawaii posts to put up- the ones that I still have to post after I've returned to Colorado! These were taken back when we were in Maui and on our way out to dinner!
Outfit Details: Dress - Baked x Stone Fox Swim via Swell // Shawl - gift from my mom 

Tomorrow its back to real life working on the shop, unpacking, and getting my life back in order.   But at least I still have these warm pictures and fun memories to keep looking back on! This dress I won in a contest from Swell, and it is the perfect easy piece to throw on.  I paired it with a beautiful crochet shawl my mom bought from a little grandmother making it in Italy! R is wearing a fruit print shirt I actually bought for my dad for Christmas but it didn't end up fitting.  Anyway, cheers to getting my life back on track and trying to snap out of vacation mode!
xo Hannah

8 comments:

  1. This is an awesome maxi dress!! I really love the cut outs, and it's perfect with that little shawl. Also, R's shirt is amazing, good pick ;)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say, your style just really seems to shine in Hawaii. I mean, you look great all the time, but I just really like your vacation outfit styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have seriously been killing it lately, Hannah! It must be Hawaii. Maybe I need to take a trip there so I can look just as amazing ;) Absolutely love this dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is SO fun! I don't have anything with cutouts but i'm really wanting to try some styles. especially on vaca :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I'm SO jealous that you went to Hawaii over winter break! What an amazing adventure that must have been! Your cutout dress is super hot!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks so good on you and I love the scarf you paired it with! Getting life back in order after vacation- ugh! I swear it takes exactly twice as long as you're gone to feel back on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that dress paired w/ the shawl and how awesome some mom supports handmade too! i love the black w/ the bright colors. and that shirt is awesome, lucky for R it didn't fit your dad. and what a cute pic of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite of your Hawaii outfits! I love the shawl!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete