1/31/14

Friday Favorite Finds {Vol. 8}

Hi guys! It's been quite awhile since I have done a Friday Favorites post, but I found myself pinning a bunch of stuff lately so it seemed like a good time!

I guess I will start with my favorite style inspirations in the recent weeks.  I have been loving super casual looks with pants or overalls, as its now too snowy and freezing to pull off a dress outside.  Signe of Signeroo and Bonnie of Flashes of Style  have both been pulling off amazing winter outfits lately!

During the winter it is really easy for me to get stuck in the rut of always being indoors in front of my computer snacking on junk food.  I am going to try to start cooking more to inspire me to eat healthier meals, and I think these quinoa stuffed peppers would be a great place to start!

I have also been bit with the housing bug again and even though I love my current apartment, I love scrolling through places on craigslist and looking at inspiring homes on Design Sponge.  I think it would be so fun to have loft bedroom like this Portland home and I am loving the simplicity of this beautiful San Francisco Kitchen!

I am still loving clothing and accessories with southwestern vibes like this blouse from my vintage shop, these Strappy Heels from Lulusthese amazing Free People socks.


Tis the season for heart print clothing! I would love this heart print blouse to wear under a pinafore and this graphic heart tee would look so cute with high waisted cutoffs and black tights!

I am not sure if I ever posted about these before, but I am currently in the market for finding a new desk chair while thrifting that I can give a little makeover to.  I love this painted chair DIY from Mamie Boude!

Last but definitely not least, I was interviewed by Jessica of Midwest Muse about going full time with my vintage shop yesterday and if you would like to read the article, you should head over to her blog!

I will be spending a mellow weekend probably mostly indoors due to snow.  I hope to do a little cooking and start getting a little work done on my taxes *sigh*.  If you are also a small business owner, this article on bookkeeping and this one on tax write offs for small business owners might be helpful for you as well!  Have a great weekend!
xo Hannah

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on going full time with your vintage shop! I hope you reach immense success with it. I really admire people who go after their passion!

    Completely in love with those home features, especially the one in Portland. What a fresh relaxing vibe it gives off! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pull together such pleasant "favorites" posts--I always enjoy them :) And ugh, taxes. I have records of everything online but organizing them is such a trial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some really awesome finds, i love these posts of yours Hannah!! those stuffed peppers look AMAZING & actually simple enough that i've put them on my mental list to make :). i think i'll forever love southwestern prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those chairs....i now need to find some so i can paint my own!

    ReplyDelete