3/29/13

Chickadee in the Snow

Hello & Happy Friday!
     This week thankfully flew right by for me.  I blinked and here I am, sipping my Friday latte.  I am excited to finally go thrifting for the shop tomorrow because I haven't been in ages, and R is going to come along to look for records too.  With coffee, exploring, a bit of apartment hunting (for R), and lunch thrown in, its sure to be a good day.
Outfit Details: Blouse- borrowed from Dus // Jumper- vintage (altered) // Tights- Target // Booties- MIA via DSW // Purse- vintage (my moms from the 70s) // Floral Crown - DIY

These were taken last weekend when the snow was still deciding to grace us with its unwelcome presence here in Colorado.  This weekend however, it will be in the mid 60s, wahoo!  I borrowed this gorgeous embroidered blouse from Dusana from our swap blog Flock Together, which is the perfect thing for spring! It was made by indigenous communities in Mexico, and she sells this Chickadee blouse in an array of pretty embroidered colors in her Fair Trade shop Mitla Moda!
                    
                1                           2                                 3                              4                              5
You can see all of the amazing ways Dus has style her Chickadee top my clicking on the number below each photo above! I think my personal favorite has to be the adorable pairing with the plaid skirt and booties in version 2!  Make sure to stop by the Flock Together Blog for more awesome remixes, and you can follow along on Facebook and Twitter too!
    Have a beautiful weekend, and if you celebrate Easter, I hope you have a day filled with family and delicious sweet treats!
xo Hannah
p.s. I would super-duper appreciate if you follow along on Bloglovin' now too since Google Friend Connect will be no more soon!

22 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit)))) Great pictures as well! Followed you on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, check out your pretty red flower crown! And the way it pops against the snowy background is just too perfect. Your pictures are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! :)

    A day with lunch and exploring is always a good day in my book. I hope you find some neat treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled it Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Hannah you look gorgeous in it!! I love your styling w/ the little vintage jumper & the flower crown is just perfect.Your pictures in all that snow are just gorgeous & really make the red pop too. Enjoy your weekend thrifting & hanging out w/ R, sounds like a perfect day to me! Oh & thanks for the kind words : )
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, so much about this outfit that I'm loving! That Chikadee top is for sure adorable, and I love how you accented it with your floral headband. I need me one of those for this spring!
    And a fringe bag? You know I love it :)

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, what a nice post!!
    great blog, enjoy reading it. wondering if you wanna follow each other?
    we could stay in touch though. just let me know.
    best wishes and happy easter - weekend!!

    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog!!!
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love love love that dress! you can wear it so many ways! also, the little fringe knitted bag is so cute! i love carrying little purses like that around on weekend things!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red is such a beautiful color on you and I love how you styled up Dus' shirt. Gorgeous! I wish I could pull off a floral headband as well as you do. :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  11. I envy you when I see these photos with all the snow, here (Tel Aviv, Israel) it almost too hot already!
    Lovely outfit, adore this headband!

    Dress To Cook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. That does sound like a nice day. You look like you are ready for spring despite the snow around you!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a nice outfit!! We really loved your blog!! We’re now following you via gfc and bloglovin :)

    Hope you visit us and follow back if you like! Style by Three Blog
    Facebook
    Win an amazing bag

    ReplyDelete
  14. this blog swap thing sounds like such a great idea! I simply adore blouses like this, have a very similar thrifted one but the embroidery is blue and I have been seeking a red one. Loved how you paired it with the pinafore
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. That top is so pretty! I love how the red of your top matches the red floral crown and the ankle boots are so cute:) Sounds like you had a fun weekend, good luck on the apartment hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so becoming with the red floral crown! Wow, I love this :) The red lips were a perfect touch. And, woah-what a remixable top!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE THE FLORAL CROWN! Caps necessary - so cute won you with this dress! I love the red on you - what a perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adore your purse! And love the floral tiara!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That dress and purse is so amazing..!! love it..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hye preety girls you are looking so cool

    ReplyDelete