10/14/11

Pumpkins and Weekend Festvities

Hello! Happy Friday to everyone.  I for one, am glad this week is almost over, though I did get a lot done! I thought I would share with you guys the craziness that is our front yard right now!  Last weekend I came home to our yard being filled with SEVENTY TWO pumpkins.  Yes, you read that right.  My roommates apparently found perfectly good pumpkins in a dumpster, probably thrown out after an event or something.  Now they are decorating the yard and being sold to friends and neighbors! Also, this way you get to see a little peak at what my house looks like too!  I love that the ivy that grows on it is turning fall colors, and goes so well with the color of the house itself!  



 


 


 




Outfit Details:
Skirt & Blouse set: vintage/ thrifted
Velvet Heels: vintage/thrifted
Tights: Sears Grand, Joe Boxer
Scarf: thrifted
Cardigan: Target

I am very excited for this weekend! I feel like I have just enough planned to keep busy with but also allowing for some down time.  Tonight, I am headed to meet a friend I haven't seen in forever at a vegetarian restaurant in Denver I have been dying to try called City O' City. Perhaps we will grab a drink afterward too.  Then tomorrow, I will be going to a little meetup with some people at the farmer's market, followed by lunch at the Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse.  Another must see if you are ever in the area!  I hopefully have some down time to get some items up in the shop. Then on Sunday the BF and I are hopefully going on a long bike ride and picnic! We both got new bikes within the last few months and have only gotten to ride them once together.  It is supposed to be beautiful so hopefully I can bring my camera along and get some good pictures too! I hope you all have a terrific weekend! 
xo Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment