10/26/11

Best of Etsy: Polka Dot Frocks

Hello Lovelies,
        This week I am starting a brand new feature on the blog that highlights the "best of Etsy" for a certain trend.  I am really excited to be able to feature some of my favorite fellow Etsians and share with you their amazing vintage clothing, artwork, or whatever it may be.  This week's feature is a current favorite of mine, polka dot frocks!  These lovely sellers were chosen for great styling, photography, and of course, the enviable dresses themselves! All of these dresses are also $50 or under, what a steal! Enjoy!

$32

$42

$44

$50

$26

$38 

$26

It started snowing last night here in the front range and it is STILL snowing! This is a little too early for full on winter for me! My car was pretty covered and stuck, so I took the bus and then walked the rest of the way to work.  Luckily, I brought my camera and made it into a little adventure so it wouldn't be miserable! Hopefully I got a few nice snow shots.  I made Hawaiian Kona coffee this morning and it was a little depressing, I want to be on an island instead of bundled up in front of a computer at work.  At least the snow is really beautiful, I just wish I could stay home watching movies with hot cocoa with maybe some intermissions for snow fort building! Anyway, hope you all are having a lovely day, and make sure to stop by next week for the next round of "Best of Etsy".  Thanks to all of these great Etsy sellers as well for having such lovely items to feature! 

xo Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful polka dots! Thanks for the feature :D
    xo
    RagRich
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RagRichVintage?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete