10/27/11

Primary colors and bow flats

Hello lovelies,
    Fancy seeing you here!  This is just going to be quick as I am still unfortunately at work.  It is so depressing to be here after it gets dark! When I get home I feel like its already time to go to bed.  I guess sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day! At least ones with light.  This outfit is something I wore to work the day before the snow.  I found the perfect little bow flats finally, which I have been searching for for a while now! They are white, but I figured if I paired them with colored tights I could make them work for fall and winter too.

 





Outfit DetailsL
Bow Fats: vintage/ thrifted
Tights: Sears Grand
Skirt: thrifed
Blazer: vintage/thrifted
Belt: thrifted
Yellow Top: Old Navy
Scarf Bow: vintage/thrifted
Stacking Doll Necklace: Forever21

     I am really looking forward to this weekend, as I get to see friends  have not seen in awhile and partake in some really fun festivities.  Tomorrow night I am meeting a girl I used to work with and some of her friends after work and going to a show.  I think I am going to wear my unicorn head costume because it is close to halloween, and what could be better than a dancing unicorn.  The other girls will be wearing wigs, so I may bring that too and just decide how crazy I feel when I get there.  Then Saturday I am going to a costume party in Washington Park in Denver, which is a beautiful part of the city that you should check out if you are ever in the area! I am going to be a character from the TV show/ book series "Game of thrones".  I will try to get some pictures both nights.  I cannot wait to see everyone's Halloween costumes! What is everyone being? Anyway, have to run for now but if I do not post tomorrow, then have a great weekend! Also, I apologize for the wrinkles in the outfit pictures, it was just one of those mornings!

xo Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I love those primary colors on you. So cute. Especially the head band. I can never seem to pull those off, but you do it quite nicely.

    Halloween costumes are the best, and so much fun. haha :) Love your blog!

    XXLeanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never go wrong with navy tights. Definitely a great way to pull summer skirts into fall.

    ReplyDelete