10/25/11

Chevron and Crazy Weather

Hello Lovelies,
       The weather has been absolutely crazy this week here in the front range in Colorado.   Yesterday, it was 80 degrees and sunny out. I wore jeans and a t shirt and was hot when I went outside! Summer weather in October, I will take that.  Then today, it was actually appropriate fall weather in mid 50s.  But TOMORROW is supposed to be in the low 20s and snowing all day! So within a three day period, we literally transitioned through all the seasons! One of my friends posted something that said: "flip flops yesterday, snow boots tomorrow."  At least this keeps things interesting!

      Anyway, our mini vacation to the mountains this weekend was perfect.  The weather was great, our lodge-room's balcony had the most amazing view of the ranch and the mountains, and we got to go out to a nice dinner and get a fancy drink! Even though it was only for one night, the drive was worth it I think. 


 





Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage/ thrifted
Shoes: thrifted
Necklace: gifted, vintage
Hair bows: Forever21

This outfit post was taken in front of an awesome barn like building.  I loved how the bright red color contrasted the black dress.  This dress was such an amazing vintage find.  It is a heavy enough material to keep toasty warm in fall and winter and the chevron pattern is perfect.  It will soon be available in my shop!  If you are interested in it before you see it listed, feel free to leave me a comment and we can work something out privately via email! Well, I am off for now, I need to prep for the snow tomorrow! It is really sad that I cannot even hope for a "snow day" at work because I get paid hourly and need the money! Bummer!
xo Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment