2/6/15

Best Of: Valentines Day Cards 2015

Happy Friday guys!  I have scoured the interwebs in search of the perfect valentines cards for every type of friend or loved one so you don't have to!  Some are funny, some are heartfelt.  There's cats and burritos.  There's beautiful typography and of course, even some potty humor.  So click on over to your favorite one to get a-shoppin' because Valentines Day is only one week away!

1. Boom Boom Boom // The Social Type   2. You're The Obi Wan For Me 
3. In spite of all your flaws // Rifle Paper Co.   4. Main Squeeze // Cards by Agne
5. More than a giant burrito // Amy Walters Illustration   6. No Pants Dance // Fifty Five Hi's
7. Je'Taime // Rifle Paper Co.   8. Sorry Not Sorry // Julie Ann Art   
9. You Are my Everything // Paper Source
10. Phone Valentine // Paper Source   11. I Hold In My Farts For You // Wit and Whistle
12. You're My Favorite // Sapling Press   13. I like you more than cats // Brighten the Blue
14. Tiny Envelopes Card // Lemon Drop Papers   15. Mushy Stuff // Grain and Dot

Ugh, well now I have to go find another one for R since I have passed on all of the best ones to you guys! Which ones are your favorites?  Have a wonderful weekend!

xo Hannah

p.s. I apologize that some of the images became hard to read when exporting :/
p.p.s Don't forget to enter this MEGA-GIVEAWAY for a gift card to my vintage shop and a ton of other fun goodies! It closes on Sunday!

4 comments: