11/29/14

Holiday Gift Guide


Hi guys!  I had so much fun putting together this little gift guide for cute things I have stumbled upon lately.  I may do a few editions of this, though I've gotta say this took way longer than I thought!  There is something for everyone on your list! The baker, the cat lady, the cocktail enthusiast, your significant other, or your best friend!  If you have made a gift guide of your own, leave a link I would love to see!
xo Hannah
p.s. I am having a sale in my Etsy shop right now in honor of small business saturday!  You can take 20% off your order (including sale items) with the code smallbiz20 at checkout! :)

2 comments:

  1. The custom couple's portrait is too cute! Great finds doll!
    xoxo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rachel's art! It's definitely on my wishlist

    ReplyDelete