4/18/14

Friday Favorite Finds {Vol. 10}

A few of my favorite finds from around the internet over the past few weeks. Enjoy!

As the warm weather is (hopefully) soon approaching, I have been drawn to low key nautical inspired styled like this cute look from Steffy's Pros and Cons and this one from Kate and Stripes.  Also note Steffy's adorable new haircut, and Kate's blog is one of my new favorite reads!
This rainbow sangria from Gimme Some Oven is genius, and has me dreaming of summer porches!

Wishing these adorable shorts I ordered from Oasap actually fit me, I have so many ideas on how to style them for this in between weather!

This article on 20 of the world's most amazing hotels pretty much blew my mind.  HELLO, WANDERLUST!

I've been looking for a cute hat with a fun print for summer, and this one from Volcom and this one from Forever21 are on the forefront of my wish list.  Is anyone else loving anything to do with pineapples or is just me?

I rarely wear rings, but if I did, I would surely want to wear one from Nafsika on Etsy.  These stacking rings with the twig shaped band and gemstone are stunning!

This eye opening article on 16 children and their bedrooms from around the world is definitely worth a read.  And if you don't feel like reading, that's okay too, because its actually mostly pictures.

Last but not least, if you follow me on pinterest, you have probably been seeing a lot of action on my home inspiration boards, as R and I are moving in June and we are both a bit design-crazed!  This kitchen featured on Fresh Home is one of my current favorites!

Have a wonderful weekend and a very happy Easter if you celebrate!
xo Hannah

6 comments:

  1. O my goodness! I love this finds list!
    Jordyn
    Pretty Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rings, I want!!! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such good taste :D I need rainbow sangria ASAP. I think it'd be fun to bring that to the park and hang out drinking it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute shorts- bummer they don't fit! I'm always nervous to order pants/shorts from those stores. LOVE that kitchen- I've been craving some home restyling lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving nautical shirts & cute hats!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i did notice that pin-ning! i'm excited to see what you do w/ the new place. it looks AMAZING from the outside, seriously like a dream house. also the bedrooms, that's a great article/reality check for a lot i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete