9/30/13

Waves of Grain

Monday already! Mine started out with getting my packages jammed in the post office drop box door followed by a free latte, so I guess that cancels out to a neutral morning before work.  And I feel like neutral is the best you can hope for on a Monday!  I had a really mellow but really nice weekend though so with those memories still fresh in my mind I'm ready to tackle another week!


Outfit Details: Dress - Vintage - for sale in shop here // Boots - Bamboo // Socks - Target

    This weekend we had gorgeous weather! While we are starting to see snow on the mountain tops in the distance, it was in the 70s here.  I baked, sampled lots of pumpkin beer, did a bit of shop work, and of course, watched the season finale of Breaking Bad!
     On to the outfit.  I wore this to work last week, and while I know 60s shift style or tent dresses sometimes aren't the most figure flattering, their comfort sure makes up for it! This dress is for sale in the shop and I just love the neutral florals paired with the high ruffled neck!  The sky was gorgeous while taking these but its so hard to catch sunsets on film when there's an item (uhm, me) in the foreground. 
      Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!
xo Hannah

13 comments:

  1. These photos are so stunning!!! And I love the colours in this look, the polka dot tent dress is a gorgeous piece. I am obsessed with your boots too.
    Sounds like a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this dress is very flattering on you. Laid-back vibe. I like how the neutral palette isn't overpowering but the print provides interest. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos! simple dress but with the other accessories, its just perfect :)

    love,
    Thinkerbelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why but I'm in love with the third picture. The dress is adorable.
    Kisses.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the print of this dress! I think shift dresses are great because you can always belt them and they're still super comfortable :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress! I think it's totally flattering on you, and it's so cute! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend, and you're right neutral is about as good as Mondays get! Although a free latte is pretty dang awesome...
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so adorable! That dress is just so cute and the boots are perfect with it! Also, sounds like you are having a pretty awesome Monday!

    xoxo
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a pretty productive weekend.I love the colors of this outfit and those boots are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing in neutrals! I love this dress!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. The print on that dress is gorgeous - and I love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness - that dress & those boots! I swear you just keep outdoing yourself with all these drop dead gorgeous vintage pieces Hannah! Those 60s shifts/babydolls are my favorites! I could care less that they are not the most flattering b/c you are right - they are so darn comfy and cute :-) Though gotta say - that dress is 100x flattering on you!

    Pumpkin beer - thanks for reminding me...I need to pick some up, like right now!
    Enjoy that gorgeous weather darling!
    xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah, okay you have me so ready to pull out my boots this season. i haven't done so yet! i love the colors in this outfit!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete