8/25/11

Pink Elephants and Magical Mushrooms

So, in the past I have never been a huge fan of mini golf, but I went the other day and it was actually really fun!  I love the cheesy decorations!  The one I went to had pink elephants, a giraffe, water traps, magical mushrooms, and a castle at the end.  Can't really beat that!  It should also be noted that I lost by 4 points, but I was not keeping very close watch over the score keeper during the game, ahem...  Anyway, thought I would post some pictures from the cute course! 

 
Elephants on parade
 
Rob going swimming with the elephant for his last ball!


 
Me under the giraffe

 
Me with the magical mushroom! Loved the turquoise & pink one!

 
The last hole, the Mosaic Castle.

 
There are some thing money can't buy. (our balls = mastercard logo)

 Adorable vintage seersucker dress, perfect for mini golf and picnics. 
Soon available in my shop!

That's it for now, hope you are having a lovely day!




No comments:

Post a Comment