6/9/15

Makeover Monday (on a Tuesday)

It's makeover Monday... on a Tuesday! Whoops, guess I dropped the ball on that one.

I loved the lavender color and little floral print on this set, but it was a bit too "grandmother dressed for Sunday Mass" in its before state.  So, I cropped both the top and the skirt to make it more modern, and then added a yellow pom pom trim for a bit of fun!
Outfit Details
Skirt Set - for sale in the shop here!
Headband - gift
Heels - Marshalls

Anyway, this week is not my favorite so far, but I'm hoping it can just go up from here! Nothing a little dose of sunshine can't fix!
xo Hannah

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love the yellow added detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one girl! It must be so hard to let items go that you re-vamp. I would want to keep them and wear them forever!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It looks so beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete