4/25/14

Friday's Favorite Finds {Vol. 11}

Happy Friday!  Here are a few of my favorite finds from around the internet this week, hope you like them!

Loving the simplicity of this beautiful necklace from Myrrh Jewelry on Etsy.

If I still lived in NJ or anywhere near the NYC area, you can bet I would be waiting in the long line to get into New York's first Cat Cafe!  Coffee + cats, how can you go wrong?!  Plus, its for a good cause because all of the cats there are available for adoption!

These shoes from Dolce Vita have so many cute print options! I'll take one of each please!

This Tulum Travel Guide from Design Love Fest has me once again filled with wanderlust and yearning for the beach.

I am definitely into these homemade veggie chips from A Beautiful Mess for a healthier version of something to snack on!  I tried it out with sweet potatoes last week and they were delicious but I definitely didn't cut them thin enough!

Can I just wrap ALL THE THINGS in this awesome illustrated gemstone wrapping paper from Kate Zaremba Company?

This article on the Swell blog about a girl meeting a baby sea lion on her awesome watermelon surfboard made my heart happy.  Definitely will get you over your Friday mid-day slump and is worth a read!

I can't wait to actually have a little yard and outdoor space to lounge around in this summer at our new place (which I will post more about soon!)  I am continuing to pin home inspiration and wishlist items like a mad woman, and I'll take just about one of everything from CB2, starting with this colorful outdoor patio setup!

And last but certainly not least, Marlen of Messages on a Napkin is writing a book and shared a sneak peak into the first chapter on her blog!  I always love her humorous and relatable writing style, so you can bet I'll be first in line (okay, well maybe behind her mom), when the book comes out!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xo Hannah


1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh, a cat café? That sounds so cute!! I hope that you get your chance to go:)
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete