6/5/13

Green Geometry

     Hello!  Just stopping in to share the outfit that I posted on the Flock Together blog yesterday in case you missed it! I borrowed this lovely skirt from Marlen over at Messages on a Napkin and loved the fun geometric print!
Outfit Details: Skirt- borrowed from Marlen // Sandals - Vintage // 
Necklace - handmade in Hawaii // Top - Marshalls

    Anyway, this week has been busy busy.  I seriously cannot wait until this weekend, especially since R's new apartment has a lovely pool to lounge by! I am also excited to pick up a new round of goodies for the shop on Saturday, but I guess I am getting a bit ahead of myself since it's only Wednesday morning.  I also wanted to remind everyone to go enter the awesome giveaway Elana is holding over on her blog, Room 334.  You can win a $30 gift card to my vintage shop as well as a bunch of other amazing prizes, and there's only a few days left to enter!
xo Hannah

18 comments:

  1. I love the colors in that skirt--seems like it could work for any season!

    #8o3
    Meghan
    alionheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is SO lovely on you. Great color and shape for you! And so pretty with that top and those sandals!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the geometric print of the skirt mixed with lace.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I recognized that skirt...haha, love how you styled it up - your lace tank is so cool!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is beautiful! The geometric pattern is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice combination of colors, I love cream and dark green paired together!
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion FB·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh! i love this top! and that skirt! together they loook splendid. really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaa! This is so pretty for so many reasons! I love everything about this pictures and the outfit! Great job, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that skirt & top together. They are such a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you paired lace with your geometric skirt. I'm going to have to scour my closet for a similar combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit girl! I love the lace top and sandals :)
    XOXO Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the print and the color of your skirt. The top is lovely.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute! i love the print on the skirt and the lace top is gorgeous.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, it made my day!
    This is definitely one of my favourite remixing items!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved how you styled this skirt, especially with such a beachy feel! That crochet top is to-die-for. And how cool is that necklace?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Busy, busy week! I'm right there with you.

    Man, I love that skirt. The print on it is way too cool! I wish you could find high-quality, textured prints like that in stores today--if only!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look SO much- there are so many interesting details. That skirt is amazing and I love that you paired it with a neutral top that still has some flair. I really think this is perfection :) Hope you've had a great week floating in the pool!

    ReplyDelete